Q3 Revenue of ₹1,688 crore, up 20% YoY
Q3 Net profit of ₹249 crore, up 34% YoY
Bengaluru, NFAPost: L&T Technology Services Limited, India’s leading pure-play engineering services company, announced its results for the third quarter ended December 31, 2021, and stated its revenues touched Rs 168.75 crore registering a growth of 20% compared with the same period last fiscal.
Commenting on the company’s performance, L&T Technology Services Limited CEO & Managing Director Amit Chadha said LTTS sustained its performance trajectory with sequential growth of 4.2% in constant currency led by strong demand across segments.
“The deal conversations and pipeline in our six big bets – Electric Autonomous & Connected Vehicle (EACV), 5G, Med-tech, AI & Digital Products, Digital Manufacturing and Sustainability – continues to see healthy improvement as our customers make steady progress on their long-term transformative journeys,” said L&T Technology Services Limited CEO & Managing Director Amit Chadha.
During the quarter, LTTS won a $45 million deal and a total of 3 deals with TCV of $10 million plus. Revenues from digital and leading-edge technologies stood at 56% during the quarter.
He also pointed out that LTTS is expanding its EACV global presence with the addition of an engineering R&D center in Krakow, Poland that will strengthen our strategic partnership with European and Global clients.
“In line with our long-term growth prospects and strategy, we invested in hiring and onboarding a record 1,900 plus trainees leveraging our Global Engineering Academy that is focused on continuous training and upskilling. Despite the robust employee addition, we further improved our Operating margin to 18.6%, reflecting gains from investments in talent and innovation,” said L&T Technology Services Limited CEO & Managing Director Amit Chadha.
At the end of Q3FY22, LTTS’ employee strength stood at 20,118. At the end of Q3FY22, the patents portfolio of L&T Technology Services stood at 816, out of which 578 are co-authored with its customers and the rest are filed by LTTS.
Highlights for Q3FY22 include:
• Revenue at ₹16,875 million; growth of 20% YoY
• USD Revenue at $225.1 million; growth of 18% YoY
• EBIT margin at 18.6%; up 340 bps YoY
• Net profit at ₹2,488 million; growth of 34% YoY
• Interim Dividend of ₹10 per share; Record date January 27, 2022
• Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) awarded LTTS with the prestigious Top 25 Innovative Company Award at the 2021 Industrial Innovation Award
• Zinnov rated LTTS as a ‘global ER&D Leader’ and Leader across its core verticals Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Devices, Industrial, Semicon and Telecom
• Zinnov Zones ER&D Services Report rated LTTS as a ‘Leader’ in Digital Engineering, AI Engineering, Telematics, ADAS, Digital Thread, TeleHealth and OTT
• LTTS has been recognized as a ‘Leader’ in Digital Engineering in ISG’s Manufacturing Industry Services 2021 Study in the Transportation, Hi-Tech and Industrial segments
• ISG’s Life Science Digital Services Study has recognized LTTS as a ‘Leader’ in Europe & USA in the MedTech and Digital Transformation Services areas
• LTTS’ Chest-rAITM solution recognized in Innovation in Overall Customer Experience category by ASSOCHAM 2nd Innovators’ Excellence Awards 2021
• Business Leadership Awards 2021 honored LTTS in the Innovation Excellence and Connected Car Platform of the Year categories