· Recruiting solution comprising proprietary assessment tests and virtual career fairs
· Assessments designed by academic experts and industry veterans to provide an industry-wide recruiting benchmark making the recruitment process more efficient
· Aspire platform to be a gateway to register for Aspire VCF – mega virtual career fair dedicated to young professionals to be held from 9-11 November 2021 and other upcoming Monster VCF’s
· Aspire VCF attempts to democratize hiring by providing employers access to the brightest candidates from the oft-ignored Tier 2/3/4 cities and non-premium colleges
· With over 50 sought-after firms participating as hiring partners Aspire VCF, the event to provide 5,000+ job openings to candidates from four major job roles
· Candidates participating in the VCF can exhibit their competency through the Aspire Assessments scores directly provided to the recruiters
Bengaluru, NFAPost: Monster.com, a Quess company, the world’s first online recruiting platform and India’s leading digital career solutions provider, has launched Aspire – a multi-faceted recruiting solutions platform.
This platform allows candidates to take assessment tests for a host of industry functions that proves their job readiness bringing about a paradigm shift to the world of recruitment.
The Aspire platform would also be the gateway to register for all Monster organised Virtual Career Fairs.
Monster is hosting Aspire VCF, India’s biggest career drive for young professionals to be held on November 9, 10, and 11, 2021. Through Aspire platform and VCF, Monster aims to form an effective campus connection and provide placement support to entry-level talent.
Monster.com – having led digital talent acquisition for over two decades – through the “Monster First Job Program”, intends to cater to the growing demand for freshers in the industry. With an aim to solving the complex entry-level hiring problem, Aspire assessments have been designed by academic experts and industry veterans to provide a holistic benchmark to assess candidate potential.
The comprehensive function-specific assessment tests to help recruiters find the brightest candidates from a massive pool of young untested talent with a single score.
Aspire will provide the participating candidates lucrative job opportunities while also offering recruiters access to a pool of pre-assessed quality young professionals with a high propensity of joining and a low attrition rate.
The Aspire Virtual Career Fair intends to cater to over 1,00,000 participants not only from premium colleges but also from non-premium institutes who often are not accessible to employers but are extremely talented and have a high propensity of joining.
Aspire would provide candidates from Tier 2/3/4 Indian cities an opportunity to get recruited by top global firms, in turn democratizing recruitments while driving a deeper social change.
The comprehensive Job Assessment Test will pave way for a more efficient recruiting mechanism giving recruiters pre-assessed curated profiles while giving candidates an edge stand-out from other aspiring freshers.
Monster.com CEO Sekhar Garisa said with hiring slowly but steadily bouncing back after the setback of Covid-19, job opportunities for entry-level talent are on the rise.
“Even as there is no dearth of talent among the younger demographic, recruiters often struggle to identify the right fit for their organisations among newer entrants to the workforce. Keeping this in mind, we have curated Aspire, dedicated to the Gen Z workforce, with an aim to bring potential candidates in touch with the most sought-after employers and in turn help recruiters find the right match from a pool of quality assured talent,” said Sekhar Garisa.
Registrations for Aspire are open till November 11, 2021 and interested candidates can register for free and login using the below link – https://www.monsterindia.com/aspire/career-fair.html
Aspiring candidates can know more about the assessments tests using the link- https://www.monsterindia.com/aspire/