Amritsar, NFAPost: Home-grown electricals company Goldmedal Electricals has launched i-Sense FM-Bluetooth Music Player (3M) to cater to users in the new normal lifestyle of working from home.
“Owing to the current work from home scenario and with everyone spending more time indoors, we wanted to cater to these evolving customer needs and have hence introduced this innovative product. This multi-function system from Goldmedal can prove to be a great addition to the current home entertainment system at such times,” Goldmedal Electricals Director Kishan Jain said.
Goldmedal’s bluetooth player, which is available at select retail outlets at a starting price of 7,500 rupees, is compact in dimension and can be installed directly into a flush box with any Goldmedal modular plate, the company said.
It added that the player not just allows an user to play FM radio or music from any bluetooth-enabled MP3 device, but an additional line output allows connection to Hi-Fi or multi-room systems.
The bluetooth player is also equipped with an in-built stereo amplifier that enables direct speaker connection. Further, one can listen to music through a headphone using the 3.5 mm port, the company said.
Features of i-Sense FM-Bluetooth Player:
- Easy installation in a flush box with standard Curve modular plates.
- Can be connected to the Curve stereo speakers
- An additional line output enables connection to Hi-Fi or multi-room systems
- Offers functional FM radio integration
- Quick and simple retrofitting
- Integration with Curve Audio World system opens up interesting possibilities
- Pair via Bluetooth-enabled MP3 device including iPhones and other cell phones